"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jul 31, 2018

Homeward Bound - Again

By the time you read this, I'll be on the road back to Oregon, but NOT via I-5. I've been watching the weather and road conditions for a week now, and it seems there's just NO PLACE WITHOUT SMOKE!!

Medford looks to me like the center of Hell but I've got to get back for a number of reasons.  Thank goodness I'm no longer a Camp Host at that lake because I'd be in a dither by now. Things do seem to work out better than we expect, no?

I'll try to take some shots as I slip between the Pyramid Lake and Carr fires, ugh. If I can't breathe, I'll leave.  At least it's raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.