"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Apr 24, 2022

Let's give Florida to Cuba...

...but make certain the Trumps are in Mar-a-Lago.  Anyone who isn't fleeing the state on the heels of recent events isn't anyone I want to know.  Knocking down the privileged status of everyone's favorite Mouse might be something worth looking into for reasons even mildly suggestive of Antitrust suits; but not for DeSantis's reasons.  He's picking every topic which could possibly divide the country further, dousing it with high-and-mighty moral outrage and striking a match with the sweep of his pen.  Don't think nobody can be worse than Donald Trump.  He only laid the groundwork.

I'm not in favor of some Florida judge making health decisions for me; and those who applaud obviously don't comprehend the dangerous implications for the future (of your children).  I'm not surprised, when you consider how generations have increasingly been encouraged not to wait, let alone WORK, for anything.  IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION FOR ALLscrew Climate Change.

Due to Price Gougers, I ran out of SNAP benefits days ago, and that was with the extra amount we're currently allocated.  I don't load up with junk food but even at Walmart the prices are astronomical, no need to tell you. I'm strapped for cash because, among other things, BC's Vet bill is running well over a thousand this month (her boo-boo is more-than-a), but...

I'm at the seashore, far from the Sunshine State and a stone's throw from Canada.  Putin may get peeved and/or cocky enough to test our continuously lame outrage towards his actions by firing one of his ICBM's in our direction; and because we'll have Republicans running things, they won't care about Western states, with our annoying Democratic Governors.

"Give him Washington and Oregon, like we gave him Eastern Ukraine.  Maybe he'll leave the rest of us alone."  Nobody cares about Alaska, just ask the Aleuts.

Well if that's their attitude, I say again, let's just GIVE Florida to Cuba.  That's one way to fix that migration problem, plus we can get rid of a bunch of our own crazies in one fell swoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.