"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Apr 29, 2021

What's Wrong with Me?

 

Jackson County is about to go back into the Extreme Risk category later this week.  No more indoor dining, and activities continue to be curtailed.  Think of the business owners.

Before Covid, one activity I enjoyed was volunteering at our local performance theater, the Craterian.  I wommaned the Concession Stand and got to watch all sorts of live shows.  At least it got me out. Well that's not happenin' for some time, and with the reduced capacity once it opens, I'll probably have fewer opportunities to pour that wine.

Anyway, this afternoon's the verdict by the Governor and counties all over Oregon are on pins and needles.  It's frustrating to see people in other states whooping it up while we're stuck in the corner like toddlers.  And why is that?  Because self-serving you-know-whats around here REFUSE to consider others.  One baby shower alone has produced what they're calling third-generation spread. 

We have a Governor who cares about the welfare of her wards, but who's going to believe her when we watch live sporting events and dancing in the streets just about everywhere but here?

THAT's why I've been ranting.  And trust me, I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.