"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

May 2, 2020

What's so fascinating about men pissing?

I can't remember if I've written of this before for real or just inside my head.  It happens.

So this morning I decided to begin a 2015 series on Amazon Prime about Texas after the Alamo, called Texas Rising.  Right up my interest-alley, you may recall my excitement at visiting the real thing a couple years back.

The late Bill Paxton stars as Sam Houston, and within the first 10 minutes he's partially hidden behind a folding screen with the sound of water, taking care of business while listening to battle reports.  Some lame remark about (sic), "Excuse me, gentlemen...answering a call of my own."  How does that contribute to the story line?  If it was a show about prostates I'd understand, but please...

Why is it that women continue to be visually assaulted while an actor, facing another direction, takes a wizz? What is this compulsion Hollywood directors have watching a man perform this particular bodily function?  I wonder how many takes they make him do.

If they're going to disrespect women in this fashion, don't be fooled, ladies; then at least let us see the entire package, warts and all.  I know they all whip it out for convenience, I've seen my share of scrotums; but at this point in life I don't want to see any more, not in the movies and not in the wrinkly-flesh, thanks. 

Who's running things now that Weinstein's in the slammer, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.