"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Sep 14, 2026

Remembering Mummy

My mother passed away 10 years ago today.  I've previously written a couple of stories about this remarkable woman you might enjoy:

What was Good Enough for Mom is Good Enough for Me

A Lifetime of Letters

We love and miss you, Momma -

5 comments:

  1. She's always with me. Thank you for posting. And thanks for the picture...when was it taken? Love to you always! H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and lovely tribute. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and hello from Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy reading travel blogs that capture the little details and unexpected moments that make each journey special. Stories like these inspire new adventures, whether exploring nearby hidden gems or planning west coast tours from las vegas to discover America's stunning scenery.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2025 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.