"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Sep 18, 2026

Is RFK Jr. REALLY a Kennedy?

I've asked myself this question more than once.  Sure, he resembles the original Robert F. Kennedy but it could be AI; they're really good at that now.  Another conspiracy theory: touting a man who claims connection with the Kennedy dynasty; just like Anastasia (of the Romanovs; an imposter later identified as Franziska Schanzkowska, a missing Polish factory worker).

I wonder if he's said anything to DJT  about putting his name on his uncle's sole living-memorial or tearing it down; talk about distasteful.  Think what you will, but Jackie certainly added taste and culture to the White House; something Donald and Melania can't possibly match so therefore must tear it all down.

But back to the topic:  what can you say about someone who solicited the Harris campaign for a Cabinet position and then switched sides when they didn't jump on the idea?  Lack of character, commitment, I can't find the right word; but add that to his Dead-Animal stories.  Now just another hoarse mouthpiece for the President; it hurts to listen to the man.  Does he sound anything like John Fitzgerald or his (supposed) namesake; champions of the downtrodden?

He may have had good ideas at one time - notably his work on cleaning up the Hudson River, which was certainly toxic; but like Drs. Oz and Phil, something happened between the time Oprah introduced them to the world and now.  

"(Phil) Mc Graw spoke at a Trump campaign rally at Madison Square Garden, defending Trump supporters against what he called "bullying" and "cancellation". He later claimed that appearance was an "act of rebellion" after the Kamala Harris campaign turned down his multiple interview requests."

What's with these guys?  Never learned how to handle No What does that say about Phil's advice?  Fame and Ego have corrupted them; so it's not surprising they're drawn to a man who can't get enough of either.  Never mind the dead bodies they leave in their wake.

Lord help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2025 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.