"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Oct 23, 2023

Let's Cut the Head Off the Snake

I've become a Hawk.  I'm more on the Israeli-side than the Palestinian.  It's too bad hundreds of people are being killed each day, I think as I munch my Special K.  Everyone I know vehemently rebukes the actions of October 7th by Hamas terrorists; however, there is that 'other side' to consider.

No matter - just like everything else, as time goes by we lose interest or the point is lost entirely.

One point we hear consistently relates to Iran and their influence over dozens of regional 'proxies'.  Iran has been a thorn in our side long enough, dontcha think?  Let's bomb the hell out of 'em, sorry for the civilians, but in the long run we'll be saving more people than we lose.  We can drop leaflets first; then if any neighboring potentate objects, simply reply like (God help me) Trump would,

"Whaddaya gonna do about it?"  (It's  New York thing.)

Or...we can wait until Tehran does indeed develop full nuclear capability.  Nah, it's just a hobby for them.

Who makes something like that if they don't plan to use it at some opportune time?  It's like baking a cake but not eating it; buying concert tickets but not attending; or dressing up and driving to church but not going inside.

We need to be preemptive in this case, I do believe.  We've already learned that Russia isn't as scary militarily as we'd thought.  China could just keep throwing bodies at us if they really wanted to.  The proxies will fizzle and hopefully dry up completely; but there'll always be Bad Guys who need backers.  Hopefully our 'first strike' will deter future backers. I only needed one really good spanking to cure my childhood kleptomania (influenced by the movie-musical Oliver).

Remember when we were afraid of the Black Panthers, the Symbionese Liberation Army, Cuba and Hippies?  Child's play in comparison.

1 comment:

  1. Ethnic cleansing they say from Isreal ? That’s a total joke .
    What ever happened to King Assad, the elowjite who killed all his Sunnis ? And Kosovans and Serbians killing each other ? And the Armenians by the Turks ? Now , from the Russians
    and lest we forget what China has done to Tibetans and their Uighurs . Nothing really . That’s yr very point Andrea . We need to protect ourselves from some kind of Passive Patsy ,before any ruthlessness gets to us first !!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.