"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jun 22, 2018

Cons

Did you read in the news that the little girl crying on the cover of Time was NOT separated from her mother? That the mother and daughter are together in a detention center in Texas? The husband/father, who saw the photograph, claims the mother suddenly left him and three other children back in wherever to go to her relatives in the U.S., hoping for better financial opportunities.  Maybe he was just mad.

I am not for separating children from their parents at the border and I'm damn sure not a Trump fan; but I don't believe every person attempting to enter the country is fleeing for their lives. 

It's  amazing how easily our citizens can cry, raise money and change policy for people from other countries they perceive as being needy while turning away from the needy on our own streets whom they consider 'working the system.'

Hypocrites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.