"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jan 28, 2021

An Easy Liner for your Mask


We've been hearing more about the KIND of masks we wear; and now some are advocating doubling them up while others say that's not a great idea.  Don't want to inadvertently asphyxiate yourself.  In case you missed it, here is my Bra Strap Corona Mask, in which I use as a liner (suggested on the CDC website) the readily available Scott Shop Towel.  You can breathe through it and it makes the mask seem more substantial than two pieces of cotton.

I don't go out much so I've really only used this one mask; and I can report that it hand-washes very nicely with Dawn blue dish soap.  If it's good enough to clean up oil spills, it'll clean my mask.  I use it to clean BC's collars, too.

Anyway, read the post and decide for yourself whether to give it a try.  My mask fits pretty well, still; and the only things I'd change would be to add a flexible nose piece thing at the top, and smaller elastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.