"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Apr 5, 2021

One Last Plug

Well that was fun. I've not only been promoting the Community First documentary here in my blog...I notified the local TV stations and one requested an interview today. The full story deals with our local tiny house community but is relative to all.  It just aired, so here's the 
KTVL10 Interview showcasing Hope Village and advocating for Land to End Homelessness, by reporter Megan Wilgoos.

And remember, the documentary will air starting today, the 6th, here's the schedule again.  To the right of the World Channel's logo is where you set your station, then check your schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.