"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Oct 15, 2020

Who-Anon?

All this time I thought Q-Anon was an organization for people addicted to Quaaludes, no?  Quilts?

I hope to heaven I don't know anyone who believes some pig farmer in Korea.  Isn't it incredible, and frightening, to hear people speak about conspiracies with such conviction?  And these are our neighbors?
My addiction is picking up other people's handiwork; and while I've given away and sold a stack or more of my own creations, I can't resist Quilts when they show up in Goodwill; discarded by families who don't value them. I even pick up baby quilts with inscriptions From Nana, to line BC's bed.  Here's a beautiful hand-pieced quilt with more 1" squares than I'd care to deal with. I found for $9 last fall, looks like it's from the 40's or 50's, based on the fabrics.  To sell or not to sell?  That's why I need Quilter's Anonymous.
Or, more likely: Goodwill-Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.