"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Apr 28, 2021

Un-Americans

Does anyone truly believe that out-of-choice, Un-vaccinated people, will be responsible and (continue to?) wear masks around others?  If they didn't care about the rest of us before, what makes you think they'll care now?

I don't know about you, but instead of checking out someone's left hand I've begun trying to gauge their age; and the likelihood that they're an American or an Un, talk about profiling. 

There’s an awful lot of sneaky people out there.  It’s the same as an un-masked person announcing they've been Covid tested, without revealing they've not actually received their results.  That's not a grey area; that's lying.

So will YOU believe everyone who claims to be vaccinated?  If so, I've got a bridge to sell.

Just one American's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.