"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Nov 26, 2023

Terrorist Tactics

They STALL.  You see how it is with Trump and his lawyers - stall until after the election, since they're convinced he'll win and then make everything go away.

I haven't written since early on about  Israel and Hamas, which has added to issues ripping this country apart.  I'm afraid I don't have the same symnpathy for Palestinians as I do for Israelis.  I know I'm not alone even among those 'on the fence' who are too afraid to state their opinions out loud.  I get it.

But do Palestinian supporters really believe the number of dead reported by 'Patestinian Authorities' is accurate?  After all (we've) seen?  They're lying, and they're STALLING.  Why, other than their regrouping efforts?

I think it's because they're afraid what'll happen when the world finds out how many hostages they've killed or allowed to die.  What would, or will, our people say when we find out our citizens are already dead?  Or they're not dead but permanently LOST?  They haven't let the Red Cross take a peek - that speaks volumes.

While allowing RC access is part of the agreement, they're running out of time.  And based on what we've heard about hostages scattered throughout Gaza, or traded abraod as currency, Red Crossers will only be able to inspect a few hand-picked victims, for show.

SHAME on college students - they don't deserve their Ivy League educations.  People used to look to universities as places for peaceful demonstrations by thoughtful future-leaders.  It's a learning experience, after all.

But I'll bet most haven't done their homework and are simply reacting to anything which will give them an excuse to get agitated.  Tell me they're all students.  How many 'demonstrations' have we witnessed by people who have absolutely nothing to do with what they're bitching about?

Remember the crazies years ago who invaded Eastern Oregon over one's guy's dispute with BLM, and I don't mean Black Lives Matter?  Ruined the local town.  I put them all in the same group as Skinheads, White Supremecists, Putin et al, and MAGA extremists.  They're all in the business of terrorism.

Does anyone doubt that Trump would never have been able to negotiate his way through this if he were in office?  What about the next time?  We've got the right man for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.