"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jan 19, 2021

The Last Day of Donald Trump

Doesn’t that sound great? Even if, on his way out, the world’s biggest Sore Loser pardons every single person who stormed the Capitol as a final “F___ you, America,” I’m not going to get upset. Life’s not fair; kids need to learn that early on so they don’t grow up as idealistic as me.

At least you have to admire the First Lady for her departure. Melania’s leaving like a real Lady. Think she’ll stick with Don after they’re out? I thought Hillary would divorce Bill but that didn’t happen; so much for my predictions.

But here’s my solace…sage words voiced by a Manhattan co-worker 30 years ago which I share with you now:

"Sooner or later, they all get it in the neck."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.