"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Dec 27, 2019

"Let Them Eat Cake"

Did you hear Trump's derisive comment towards Nancy Pelosi to (sic),

"Solve the homeless problem in her home state of California."

Really?  Does anyone who knows someone struggling in our First World country (or possesses an iota of empathy) find his words acceptable?  It's obvious Dandy Don places the blame (and solution) for homelessness squarely upon (our) shoulders.  Damn, I wish my Daddy had dumped a fortune in my lap; for you can bet I'd have done more good with all that wealth than has Baby Trump.  If we can't take a peek at his tax returns, how about his philanthropic history?  Aren't you curious?

I'm still amazed at how many people equate poverty with a lack of intelligence; as if prosperity is within everyone's grasp...if (we) were just bright enoughMaybe there'd be a better chance if we had an FDR in the White House with a New Deal for 2020.  Should we start talking about stupid rich people who squander their lives and family fortunes?  Years ago I saw a photo of a celebrity's $15,000 Christmas tree.  How do people have the gall?  'Tis the season.

I don't know how to properly respond to the President's (and I use that term loosely) comments.  I always knew he didn't care about the homeless and destitute; now he's made it official.

So I'll just say, "Off with his head!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.