"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jun 13, 2018

What's in a Handshake?

More than you’d think. What do I know about the U.S./North Korea formalities?  No more than you do, but I do have an observation about the Trump/Kim touchy-feely moment AFTER they signed the historic document.

Much is being made of Kim’s hand on the back of Trump as they walk away: associating it with good will.  Well, back the camera up a few seconds and watch the last moments of their handshake. Just before letting go, Trump yanks Kim’s hand; not quite throwing him off-balance but catching him off-guard. 

So as they walked away, I believe Kim was attempting to re-gain the upper hand, excuse the pun. Watch it again and see what you think.

Kim Jong Un knows exactly what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.