"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Aug 15, 2022

Good Luck, Liz

I know I'm not the only non-affiliated citizen in the U.S. who's rooting for Liz Cheney during tomorrow's Primary.  Glad her Dad came out and stood up for her; what did many of us think about him during the Bush administration?

My, how Politics change. Look at what's happening now:  we're in fear of electing a Dictator who admires Putin.  You think we're having trouble getting much-needed items now?  We'll be in lines for all kinds of things, not just gas and baby formula. It'll rip this country apart, you don't REALLY want that.

So Good Luck, Liz, from the bottom of my heart.  Win or lose, she has proven herself to be a woman who value truth, justice and the TRUE American way, and is willing to give her all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.