"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Feb 2, 2021

Ho-hum; when will Covid come?

We're not even starting our 80-plussers for another week or so.  No vaccines, period.  It's maddening to watch others with their acts together, like West Virginia (aren't we ALL surprised, don't lie); and those who have absolutely no problem cutting in line.

This just makes me want to leave all the more.  Biden's doing what he can with cantankerous Congressmen, who obviously don't have the cares and fears of the rest of us waiting for vaccines and relief; but I have an awful feeling that the Crazies will overcome reason and I want no part of this.

It's leave or off with the mask, invite the inevitable and face the outcome like a Big Girl; after all, isn't that what anti-vaccine activists expect of me?  Can't be much worse than I feel now, and I can be on my way, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.