"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Apr 27, 2020

Still waiting, thanks

Starving while waiting
At least I'm not alone.  From the Washington Post this morning:

"Thousands of people have contacted The Washington Post wondering why they have not received a stimulus payment. Many still waiting for their $1,200 payment are low-income veterans and Social Security beneficiaries.
“I’m a 100 percent disabled veteran who served in combat in Iraq,” Robert Haynes, 54, of Calimesa, Calif., told The Post. “I did everything they asked me, and I haven’t gotten anything. I’m seeing everyone post, ‘I got my money,’ and I’m sitting here wondering, what’s going on with the veterans?”
"While millions wonder whether they will be paid, the IRS has sent direct deposit payments to deceased taxpayers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.