"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jan 28, 2020

Go, Chiefs!

I've been a Kansas City Chiefs fan for decades and here's proof from 1979.  Unfortunately, Kansas City finished last in the AFC West; but I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for this year's Super Bowl, the first time they've come to the party in 50 years.

From Wikipedia:  The Chiefs have won three AFL championships: in 1962, 1966, and 1969. They became the second AFL team (after the New York Jets) to defeat an NFL team in an AFL–NFL World Championship Game, when they defeated the Minnesota Vikings in Super Bowl IV. The team's victory on January 11, 1970, remains the club's last championship game victory to date.

I'll be rooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.