"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jan 12, 2015

Go Ducks!

Boy, try Googling Bucks and Ducks and you'll find all sorts of information on hunting.  Truth be told, I had to research what I'm advocating: tonight is the first championship game for the new College Football Playoff, which replaces  Bowl Championship Series.

Oregon kicked the patoosies out of Florida State in the Rose Bowl while Ohio whupped Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, and now they'll be Ducking...whoops...Dukeing it out in Arlington, Texas.

These two teams played one another in 1939 and the Ducks beat the Bucks then, too (optomistic me).  A Buckeye Tree planted back then on the campus of the U of Oregon in Eugene remains to this day.
Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.