"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Aug 12, 2014

Fuggeddaboutit



Ladies, the coooolest thaang is passing a cowboy and having him ‘tip his hat’ to you.  These Marlboro Men even do it while driving.  In my opinion you've missed out on a precious bit of life; just as I've yet to be pinched in Rome.

You can remain a hip-hop fan or Manhattan socialite yet appreciate this gesture which best symbolizes the concept of the

D r a w l

No, not drool, drawl, but they can go hand-in-hand.  Matthew McC-whatever comes to mind. Whenever I run into a great drawl I try to extend the conversation; and once one-of-em-says,

"Hello, Darlin’" like Sam Elliott,

Well, fuggeddaboutit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.