"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Sep 13, 2023

Should Prisoners Be Posed for Selfies?

They finally found the guy on the lam in PA.  BFT.  But did you see the dozens of cops standing for photos with their prisoner front and center?  It's one thing to get a shot as you're leading him away; it's another to pose and re-pose him for the perfect selfie.

Oh wait:  Tom needs a shot for his Instagram..turn him this way...look up...

What's wrong with this picture?  Most people will think, Nothin'.  I happen to disagree, but I'm one of the few who isn't attached to my phone.

NAUSEATING.

2 comments:

  1. Self-Aggrandizement! Look who I caught:) Glad they got him though, he had gotten his hands on a gun and that upped the ante!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel better after hearing others express the same sentiment. Even one of the first questions to that police LtCol was about the 'photo op'.

      Delete

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.