"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Sep 22, 2017

Homeless Movie Project

Hear ye, hear ye, sand is slipping through the proverbial hourglass for
Community First, the movie.

As you may already know, I've been a Workamper at this innovative community for the (formerly) chronically homeless, which, according to the definition, also includes me. I'd been living without a permanent home base for over a year before discovering this oasis in Austin.

Documentary filmmaker Layton Blaylock of Inferno Films has been filming for months and will continue through the year. Please help Layton's cause, for a GOOD cause, through his Kickstarter program:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/infernofilms/Community-first-a-home-for-the-homeless

For all of us in this little village, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.