"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Oct 25, 2014

Trans-Vegans



Goin’ to lunch with Gal Pals is better than therapy.  It’s where I publically announced I might be a transgender, but before you paint a cross-dressing photo in your head,  remember than transgenders are independent of sexual orientation, regardless of today's propensity for sensationalism (read more in Wikipedia).  Furthermore,

“Many transgender people experience a period of identity development that includes better understanding one's self-image, self-reflection, and self-expression.” 

Maybe I just need an anger management class, but back to our luncheon.  Driving down Hwy 62 we discussed where to eat; how I wound up with so many health-conscious friends I’ll never know.  I’m an unabashed carnivore who snacks on Vienna Sausages.

“If I were a vegetarian I’d be a very different person.”

Think so?  “Absolutely.  Vegetarians are so…mellow.  They think about…nature.”

Hahaha.  “Think about it:  how many Vegans do you think are on Death Row?  Rather than dividing society by sexual orientation or race, how 'bout carnivores or vegetarians?”

But there are so many different kinds.

 “Doesn't matter.  Lump ‘em together."

They're all abnormal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.