"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Mar 20, 2017

IUD Patrol

“Jeez, BC’s IUD’s are all over the garden.”

“What are you talking about?”

 “You know…IUD’s……the kind that explode…I just stepped on one outside.”

Took awhile to figure out which acronym my cousin meant while I offered up alternatives.

“No...no…….”

I-E-D’s?” (Improvised Explosive Device)

“That’s it!”

Anyone who has difficulty keeping all our acronyms straight can relate. So yesterday when I told Sis, “I’ve got to go on IUD Patrol,” of course she needed clarification.
.
“What’s an I-C-B-M?”

“Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile.”

Pause.  “I think you should use THAT instead.”

Such a Weizenheimer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.