"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Oct 27, 2016

Booooooo....to Early Voting Results

I’ve had an opportunity to watch television for the past couple of weeks, and I don’t know about the rest of you but I find it REVOLTING; commercials in particular, full of Shingles, Schmutz-removers and psycho-delicious drugs.  I couldn’t make it through even one Sad-Puppy plea for funds.

Today's Morning Edition, thinly masquerading as NEWS, began reporting Early Voting Results state by state.  Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?

Too many people are easily influenced by others as it is. Can’t you just picture voters sitting back in their recliners (as I was), watching Red or Blue columns alternately rise and fall; ultimately deciding to go along with the the higher one come Election Day?  Of course!

That’s the Baaaaaaa you hear in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.