"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Dec 13, 2014

When You Wish Upon My Star



Certainly the coolest gift I ever gave was a celestial object,  I reminisced while listening to news of tonight's meteor shower.  A STAR is forever named for a former partner, so if in doubt, buy two.

You still have time...there are more stars out there than there will ever be humans.  There are several outfits now; I purchased mine from a place called www.starregistry.com/ (and no, I don’t get a thing). You can name it whatever you want, and they mail a certificate and celestial map so you can see in which direction to point your telescope.  Just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.