"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Mar 3, 2024

It's Heading Your Way

We generally have some precipitation here on the Oregon Coast, with temps averaging nowadays in the 40s and 50s.  As the expression goes,

"Oregonians Don't Tan --- We Rust"

Following rain-and-wind storms for the past 4 days, I expected things to lighten up, but no.  Here's a shot from this morning.  Luckily, I only have to walk as far as the building to get to work.

Stay safe, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty similar here in the UK unfortunately. I'm thankful I live at the top of a hill so less risk of flooding although parts of my garden are under water even so! I'm thinking I should create a rill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in
    Tahoe I have had enough snow to last me for quite awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.