"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Jul 25, 2023

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Carlee Russell.  No one will believe me now, but when I first heard this story I thought perhaps she was lying (but how could I say that in public?)  Look at the attention she got - all those posed selfies splashed across news outlets.

Notoriety.  Well, she got it...now she should pay the price for her stunt.  All our wasted taxpayer dollars; police distracted from REAL cases; not to mention the angst of her family (assuming they weren't in on it).  If a family member of mine died because there weren't police to respond, I'd take her to court.

Dontcha think?  Now let's see how many copycat offenders try to out-do Carlee.  Aren't juveniles taught The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

If perpetrators were forced to walk the streets naked like Cersei Lannister, do you think it would deter such stunts?  Nowadays - probably not.

What the hell is the matter with people?

2 comments:

  1. I totally remember my parents and The Boy Who Cried Wolf!!! Lying was a big No No. But hey if the orange man got away with it why not everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.