"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

May 15, 2023

Elder Discrimination

I just heard that new cars will cease having AM Radios.  That's just wrong.  I don't particularly listen to AM, but 47 million people DO - primarily Seniors; and most people listen in their cars, which seems oxymoronnish to me.  I'm focusing on the Senior part here, because to me this is just another example of Elder Discrimination.

As a Generation, I guess we're being paid back for telling our Parents how 'old fashioned' they were; back when free love, drugs and rock-n-roll were utmost in (most of) our minds.

Still, it's getting old being told, or inferred, that I'm 'out of touch' because I don't go along with all the changes happening nowadays.  Takes my brain a bit longer to weighs issues, plus my nature was nurtured by Conservative thinkers.

Tell me you don't ever think,

"Wait'll you're old!"

1 comment:

  1. I listen to fm in my car every day! That'll be next! Stay cool up there. Warm here too.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.