"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

May 14, 2020

Price Gougers Should Be Jailed

When I lived in Puerto Rico, and I'm assuming it's the same now, MILK prices were regulated by the government; so anywhere you went on the island the price of milk was the same.  This helps young families in particular, and I thought it made perfect sense.

Why couldn't we have done something similar with prices for protective equipment, then, instead of listening to our Governors describing being out-bid by others, including the Feds?  Does this make sense to anyone?  A national emergency, and we're dumping milk, jacking up food prices and throwing people together in order to reduce the surplus population even further.

????

And P.S.  Will Barron Trump be returning to school, too?  He ought to be at the same risk as everyone else's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.