"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Apr 8, 2019

Bounties

It's a really good thing I went through that depression a couple of weeks ago because I managed to uncover the root cause, which  I couldn't have done hopped-up on medication.  Since then I've been furiously working on a project which I'll likely share in my next post, so stay tuned.

Speaking of television, I turned my flat-antennae around so the front faced the window instead of the middle of the room and surprise! I picked up 3 more stations, bringing my bounty to a total to 8.

Speaking of bounty, my new Justice Channel introduced me to a show and I was immediately hooked:

DOG, the Bounty Hunter.  OMG!  THAT's what I want to be in my next life.  How exciting!  And I love his family, with their tattoos, leather and badges; which sounds dirty, but their love comes through during each episode. They're based in Hawaii.  I don't know how long they've been on or if they still are, but one show had a copyright date of 2004, so I've got plenty of re-runs to watch anew.

You Rock, Dog (or whatever they say nowadays).

P.S. OK, this is a bit strange.  I thought to write this short post, and just now I decided to look up whether they're still filming shows. That's when I read that Dog's wife, Beth, was just hospitalized.  I didn't even know she was ill; I've still got years of shows to play catch-up.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, gal.  YOU ROCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.