"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Aug 12, 2018

Where's the Unknown Region?

I keep joking that I'm so far behind I think I'm first, such as when I just learned the other day about breathalyzers installed in automobiles and why. Amazing; I had no idea; how long has that been going on, I asked a pal?

"You mean you've never heard of that?!"  to which I was slightly embarrassed.

Therefore, when I looked at this morning's Google stats I was stupefied by the number of viewers from Unknown Region.  Where, exactly, is that?

Yesterday a single Unknowner was noted, but suddenly this morning there's 92 more. My stats don't indicate what piqued their interest,which I find frustrating; but that happens from time to time.  I'll suddenly get 100 viewers from Vietnam, 90 from France; but Unknown?  Where on Earth is that?

Are they shrouded IP addresses from some secret Government agency?  Some terrorist network, in which case somebody besides me oughta take notice; or could it be some yet-to-be-discovered civilization in a Rain Forest which accidentally found someone's laptop or shot down a drone?  I'd like to know.  So if you're Someone from Unknown, please write to me and give me a hint where to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.