"What a wonderful life I've had! I only wish I'd realized it sooner." Colette

Mar 29, 2015

Someone Listened! Lack of Discount Days

Imagine my surprise and delight when my landlady came a-knockin' asking whether I'd gotten today's paper.  No, I can't afford such luxuries but that doesn't stop me from submitting articles.  Here is an issue I've been spouting for years and someone finally listened.  It's tongue-in-cheek, natch, so here it is and thanks to the (Sunday) Medford Mail Tribune:  Bemoaning lack of local discount days.

Here's the long address:  http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150329/ENTERTAINMENTLIFE/150329864/101052/LIFE

Please take the time to read it and perhaps pass it along in your community or social media whatever.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Original gourd art designs Copyright 2024 Andrea Jansen Designs. Please write for permission.